Gold George Palace Hotel offers 38 well-appointed guestrooms including Standard rooms, Junior Suites and deluxe Suites.
October 13, 1958, the Regional state Archives were renamed as the Cherkasy Oblast State Archives, and were known by that name from 1958 to 1980.
By Order № 67 of August 7, 1980 of the Chief Archives Administration attached to the Council of Ministers, the Archives were named the State Archives of Cherkasy Oblast.
Of particular importance are documents concerning nationalization of land, banks, industrial enterprises, trading establishments; collectivization of agriculture, creation of new enterprises, development of science, education and culture.
Funds of Chernivtsi regional, district and city committees of the Communist party of Ukraine, Trade Unions during 1940-1941, 1944-1992 reveal history of Chernivtsi region as a part of the USSR.
Among the oldest documents of the archives there are: the patent copy of Moldavian landlord (1418), concerning the property acknowledgement and boundary determination of the estates Oprysheny and Pryvoloky (German translation from Old Moldavian); a parchment purchase deed privilege of Moldavian prince Petro to Ion Lupuon the village of Cherkanul (1546) written in Cyrillic alphabet.